A clean, well-maintained home is not only pleasant to look at, but is also a safe and healthy place for your family to live. You may have never even thought about having exterior pressure washing done to your home, but there are a few reasons why it is a good idea.
- Maintains Property Value. The exterior of your home takes a beating from the elements like wind, rain, dust, dirt, smoke, and air pollution and can cause damage to exterior walls and paint. Exterior pressure washing will remove all of the grime and help restore your home to its original appearance.
- Removes Stains. Stains caused by the environment like mold, mildew, algae and moss can cause permanent damage to your home’s exterior if not removed from time to time.
- Health of Your Family. The accumulation of dirt, mold, algae and other allergens can affect the health of your family by causing them to cough and sneeze and may even lead to a more serious allergic reaction.
- Preventive Maintenance. Being proactive rather than reactive can save you money by preventing damage to your home when you keep the exterior clean and free of dirt, debris, plant material, moss, mold, stains and other environmental pollutants.
- Preparation for Exterior Work. Exterior pressure washing prepares the exterior walls for painting and refinishing by cleaning the larger surfaces as well as hard-to-reach crevices and cracks.
Hiring a professional to do the exterior pressure washing on your home at least once or twice every year is highly recommended. If you feel that your home could benefit from this service, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at Foster’s Home Repair/Seamless Gutters, LLC today!