When you are shopping for gutters, you will see two main options, sectional and seamless gutters. Both will aid in safely removing water from your roof to designated areas, but seamless gutters have a few extra perks that we think are important enough to mention. The reasons we highly recommend seamless gutters are:
- Reduce Build Up – Because seamless gutters don’t have seams or joints, leaves, twigs, and debris are less likely to get stuck and create clogs that need to be cleaned out.
- Custom – Seamless gutters come in long pieces that are cut down to custom fit your exact roof. This allows for a better fitting gutter system. A better fit will lead to fewer issues down the road.
- Lifespan – Seamless gutters have a long lifespan because they are built to withstand severe weather and high use. They clog less frequently, which helps them require fewer repairs.
- Range of Colors – Seamless gutters come in a wide range of colors and will likely be able to match the color of your home for a flawless look.
- Easy Maintenance – Maintenance on seamless gutters is pretty simple and easy. If they do become clogged, simply have them cleaned.
- Fewer Leaks – Because there are fewer seams or breaks in the gutters, there are also a lot fewer opportunities to develop leaks in your gutters.
Here at Foster’s Home Repair/Seamless Gutter’s, LLC, we know that you will love the many advantages and benefits of seamless gutters. If you have any questions or you would like to schedule your seamless gutter installation, then give us a call today.